Commissioned by ProRail Incident Response, BMT Fire & Rescue is building 2 unique hooklift containers which are equipped with a decontamination room, dressing and undressing room, equipment room and technical room for IBGS ProRail Incident Response.
- Scope of Delivery: 2 Pieces Hazardous Materials Incident Response
- Container length: 6.5 mtr.
- Pull-out awning on the right
- Fold-out decontamination room, undressing and dressing room, equipment room and technical room
- Heating undressing and dressing room
- Clean water tank
- Kitchen with refrigerator in dressing room
- Additional hours of breathing air connections for gas suit carriers
- Ultra silent power supply
This unique container is equipped with both a basic decontamination unit and storerooms serving the necessary materials for Hazardous Materials Incident Response.
(UNIQUE, these are normally supplied by other vehicles. Now all in one!)